|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Thu Nov 15, 2018 12:30 PM|
|Bidding Closes:||Fri Nov 16, 2018 12:30 PM|
|Currency:||CAD (Canadian Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
True Blue has identified a local and an international organization to support! They are both fantastic organizations that share Bluedrop’s commitment to skills training:
About the organizations:
Stella’s Circle – Real Work Program
Based in Newfoundland and Labrador, Stella’s Circle is a registered charity that offers a range of employment and education programs to assist people who have had limited work experience or interrupted career paths in finding and maintaining employment. Stella’s Circle helps people discover their talents and create opportunities for work that is both meaningful and sustainable. For more information and the full range of Stella’s Circle programs and services please visit their website: stellascircle.ca.
60 Million Girls
Is a Montreal-based charity which is dedicated to girls’ education in developing countries. It is a volunteer-based organization with no paid staff or office space. Donations and free services offered by many professionals and companies help keep their administrative costs at an absolute minimum. In fact, 99% of their funds go directly to the children they support. For more information on 60 million girls please visit their website 60millionsdefilles.org/en/.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- St.John's office, please make payment to April Rees
- Halifax office, please make payment to Caitlyn Smith
- Cheque - Please cheques make payable to "Bluedrop Performance Learning" If sending by mail - please send to: Bluedrop Performance Learning ATT: April Rees 18 Prescott Street St., John's, NL, A1C 3S4
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
Winning Bidders can pick their items up at either Suite 300 - 36 Solutions Drive in Halifax or 18 Prescott Street in St. John's. Each auction item has a location in the description.
Note: Shipping will be an additional fee and must be arranged by the winning bidder. Contact the True Blue committee ([email protected]) for details prior to placing any bids.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —